The Blue Sky Memory Care Community
Improved Wellness & Specialized Memory Care
Located in Las Vegas, Nevada, Blue Sky Memory Care is committed to providing comprehensive memory services to its residents with Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Our friendly team members maintain the necessary skills to create a comfortable and safe environment where daily activities help refresh your loved one’s memory. If you are a family member or close friend who has noticed a decline in your loved one’s memory, we invite you to take a tour of our wonderful community. Our personalized all-inclusive care and knowledgeable staff are the major highlights of our community that is sure to make your loved one feel right at home.
ALL-INCLUSIVE MEMORY CARE
When you entrust your loved one to our memory care community, your family member will be provided great all-inclusive care. This type of care ensures that every aspect of the resident’s needs will be included in our room rate. Additionally, residents will be presented with a fully furnished room, private bathroom, a closet, and a flat screen television. In order to customize the resident’s room, our staff urges friends and family to help decorate their loved one’s living space.
As a comprehensive long-term memory care community, our caregivers and support staff strive to promote optimal quality of life for our residents. Because of our long-lasting relationships with your loved one, we are able to detect any subtle changes that he/she may be undergoing including spiritual preferences, eating habits, and behavioral triggers. We invite you to experience all of the amenities and services that we have to offer. As a private-pay memory care facility, we accept most long-term care policies. We also accept the veteran benefits that potential residents may receive through the Aid and Attendance Program.
Why Choose A Dedicated Memory Care Community
- 24/7 assistance and supervision with dressing, eating, transfers, hygiene care, bathing, incontinence care, and toileting
- Provide residents with three showers per a week
- Frequent laundry and housekeeping services
- Daily activities including games, puzzles, exercise, trivia, fun events, arts, crafts, and more
- Sensory stimulation therapies like listening to music, aromatherapy, visual stimulation, and tactile exercises
- A complete breakfast with foods such as hot/cold cereal, sausage, bacon, eggs, and toast
- A lunch menu featuring green beans, baked potato, and baked herb chicken
- A dinner menu consisting of soup, sandwiches, salad, wraps, or pizza
- Daily snacks including crackers, cheese, fresh fruit, finger sandwiches, and puddings
- Iced tea, water, and juice as refreshments